Sunday, October 12, 2008

Teachers Beware

Haha... ok that sounds bad, but we are excited...
We just received a new calling which we will start next week. We have been asked to teach the Teacher Improvement class. While I really am very excited, I am also very nervous. Luckily Jon has served a mission and has that teaching experience behind him, but as for me, I have only ever taught one class once as a substitute... and now I am supposed to teach the teachers how to teach! Whew
Anyway... It is quite the course layout. We started reading in the manual (Teaching: No Greater Call), which is absolutely awesome, I highly recommend it to ALL.... but the lesson prep is rather intense. We look forward to the challenge but hope to have the Lord's help and pray to really have the Spirit with us in our teaching attempts...
So BYU 33rd ward.... Here come the Tieks! :)

No comments: