Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Newly Weds Halloween

This was Jon's and my first attempt at throwing a party as a married couple (and I'll admit, it was rather stressful to plan... but it turned out great!). We invited newly weds and almost-weds and had a great turnout. Almost everyone dressed up and we had some awesome costumes (sadly I forgot to get the group shot until after a bunch of the couples had already left... sad day).
So since I work at the Orem Institute I was able to reserve the building and we partied there on Halloween night. We played in the game room with the 4 ping-pong tables, 2 pool tables and 2 fuseball tables (sp?)... then we all sat around and played group games like Signs and Have You Ever the rest of the night. It was a blast! Thanks all for coming and such!!

2 comments:

Tami and Jon said...

That was a blast!!!!! we should do that again for sure!!!!

Melissa Tiek said...

Yep, Jason and I are the old timers in that picture.