Yup!! 'Tis true! Jon and I are gonna be parents. Coming this July 13th ish, we'll have a little baby Tiek! I am currently 14 weeks along and we're both oober excited!!
Oh My!!! I can't believe it!! I'm blown away, but so excited for you at the same time. Congrats!! I'll see what I can do about getting over there to see your beautiful baby!!
6 comments:
Jessica I am so excited for ya'll! You both will be great parents!! Congrats!
Congrats!!! Our babies will only be a couple weeks apart :) I'm so excited for you Jess! How have you been feeling?
CONGRATS!!! WAHOOOO!!! I love it.
Oh My!!! I can't believe it!! I'm blown away, but so excited for you at the same time. Congrats!! I'll see what I can do about getting over there to see your beautiful baby!!
Congratulations!! That's fantastic news!
CONGRATZ GUYS!! :D i love you!
Post a Comment