Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our First Anniversary!!!

One year down.... an eternity to go!!

For our anniversary, May 21st, we decided to go up to Park City like we did for part of our honeymoon. We stayed up there for Thursday and Friday nights and just relaxed, went out to see Star Trek and Night at the Museum 2, shopped a bit (only actually bought anything for baby), went out to dinner, spent too much :), and had a fabulous time!

our first ever attempt at golfing... Jon did pretty well. I was terrible... but we had fun :)
I made Jon dress up for dinner (the only time in the year I can) and we went out for steak on Main Street.
He looked amazing... I, on the other hand, felt very pregnant.. :)


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe your upgrade. That is a nice little hot tub.

Tami and Jon said...

So the place directly to your right was where we stayed!!! The big wood structure behind you guys is where the swimming pool was. How cool is that!!??