I gave Nathan his First Hair Cut last week! I was just going to trip along the top (just cause it always sticks up so funny and reminds me of an old man's hair do from the 80's), but I got into it and decided to just give him a full on trim. I put him in the bathroom sink (luckily he doesn't know how to turn on the water yet!) and he was content to play with random little toys while I cut. A few times he tried to reach for the scissors, but was easily distracted.
But, we got it cut! (and some pictures taken too) and I think he looks very cute! :)
But, we got it cut! (and some pictures taken too) and I think he looks very cute! :)
2 comments:
I'm a little jealous of his hair cut, considering my two year old hasn't had one yet. It looks great!
WOw he is getting so big Jessica! So cute too I can't believe how fast time flies!
Post a Comment