Jon went four-wheeling with my brothers and dad during the day and on the way back they found a great spot about an hour+ up American Fork canyon and set up the tent to reserve our spot. Jon, Nate, and I went back up later and enjoyed grilled Steak skewers over a lovely fire. Nate was plenty sweet other than hating that we wouldn't really let him get down and crawl. He also is not good about sleeping anywhere but his crib, so he wouldn't stop crying until finally around 11:30 we put him in his carseat in the truck and just drove around till he finally fell asleep.
Jon and I stayed up a bit longer reading a book together. Then had a nice [short] night's rest till Nate was up and 6:00am. We had a nice egg and sausage breakfast and didn't stall too much longer before we packed up camp and headed home.
It was short and sweet. The area was absolutely beautiful! Especially being so close to the stream! I love Utah and its mountains!
No comments:
Post a Comment