Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mmmm...

Meatloaf Pillows
I made these last night... Super yummy. Super easy. A definite favorite!

12 oz. tube refrigerated biscuits (I didn't have any of these on hand, so I just made some from scratch...)
1 lb. ground beef
3/4 c. catsup
1/2 c. onion, chopped (I used onion salt...)
1 egg, beaten
1/4 c. oats, uncooked
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c. diced yellow & red peppers *optional


Divide and press biscuit dough across the bottom and up the sides of 10-12 greased muffin cups, set aside. Combine ground beef, catsup, onion, eggs and oats. Mix well and form into 10-12 meatballs; place one meatball in each biscuit lined muffin cup. Spread a bit more catsup on top of each meatball. Around top edge, add the peppers (or other veggies of choice...). Sprinkle top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Recipe from GatherRoundOurTable.blogspot with some modifications added by me...

No comments: