So pretty much my family has some of the coolest neighbors...
A family in my ward, knowing we are getting married and figuring we might be in need of some furniture, called me up yesterday and offered us some of thier hand-me-down stuff. I expected it to be pretty beat up but when I went over to see it I was extatic!
We got a 7 foot tan leather couch!! No rips, no stains, a little dirty cause it's tan but otherwise it's PERFECT!!
That's all we can fit in my apt so we grabbed the other identical couch for my sister and two recliners, too!! Then today another lady called and said they are remodling and have a variety of funiture to offer us, too!!
Yay for nice people who share the wealth and the love!!
so this isn't our exact couch but it's the same style... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment