Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We're Married!!!! Hoorah!!

We are MARRIED!!!! I am officially (well after I get my social security and license changed I guess...) Jessica Tiek!! Hoorah! We've been married two weeks today and so far I LOVE married life!! Jon is one Amazing husband!

We don't have actual wedding pix yet (and the weather was so so windy and bad I'm hoping even one or two will turn out...lol) but luckily we decided to have Jon take my bridals with me so we actually have some really good ones of the two of us (at least I think so... then again, I'm a bit biased...). So here they are, a few anyway:





many thanks to Ryan Chai... our awesome photographer!

7 comments:

Rebecca Adams said...

I LOVE the pictures! :)

The Kynastons said...

Congratulations a million times Jess!! I'm so happy for you that you get to experience the wonderful world of married life....it's the best. You were a gorgeous bride!

Melissa said...

Pretty, pretty!! You both look great!

Michelle said...

How fun! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm excited. It was so good to get to know you--and enjoy your wedding day with you guys.

tiffanie said...

Wow! You make such a pretty bride!

I hope you don't mind me stalking I found a like to you blog on melissa's. How are you old friend?

ps- visit me at tifftheredhead.blogpsot.com

elise and jeff said...

Hey Jessica it's Elise and I love your blog...your engagement and wedding pics are just beautiful! Hey last night was great with the girls thanks for coming:)

Katy said...

Guess who's beautiful?? ...YOU!!
Last night was so fun with you guys! I just love you!
Love,
Katy