Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's a ... B O Y !!!

I can hardly believe it! We're having a BOY! Jon and I are gonna have a cute little mini Jon in less than 5 months!

So here is me yesterday at 20 weeks with my little pooch...
And here is our little guy. This is his oh-s0-awesome head shot... (he's on his side)And here is him showing off his muscles. We actually saw him flex his bicep during the ultra sound. I think it was his way of saying, "See mom, I'm a boy, and I'm gonna be strong just like daddy!" (a bit cheesy... but that's my boy!)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

A big Congratulations to you guys!!! How exciting is that. Now you can start planning on buying blue baby items! And you can have a baby shower! I'd like an invite! :D

Michelle said...

I am so excited for you both! A boy! Do you need clothes? I love shopping for little baby clothes as most people do, so you'll be getting plenty I'm sure. So exciting!